Sunday 5 February 2017

John Matthew Biddle

Name John Matthew Biddle
Gender Male
Christening Date Aug 1833
Place St. James', Bristol Gloucester, England
Father's Name John Biddle
Mother's Name Sarah
and we found his daughter
Name Maude Biddle 

She was " born at sea"
Event Type Christening
Event Date 13 May 1864
Event Place Clifton, St John the Evangelist,Gloucestershire, England
Father's Name John Matthew Biddle
Mother's Name
Charlotte Elizabeth Biddle

her sisters
Gertrude Biddle - Born ...1866 at ...
Constance Biddle - Born ...1868 at ...
Beatrice Biddle - Born ...1872 at ...
this is the last will and testament Of me Sarah Biddle Of no 33 Oakley
square Chelsea in the county on Middlesex widow / I revoke all former testamentary dispositions at any time made by me / I appoint my son
William Henry Hulse Anderson and my son in law Adolphus Charles White
executors Of this my will / I bequeath the following legacies namely to
my son John Mathew Biddle my portraits in oil colours Of his late father and myself .

No trace of the portraits so far.

  Journeys undertaken by many of the Indian ‘ex-pats’ mentioned, between Colombo Ceylon and Bengal, show that the Sea Captain of the vessel carrying them was John Biddle(his father)

No comments: