Monday 6 February 2017

William Henry Hulse Anderson


Name: William Henry Hulse ANDERSON
Sex: M
Birth: 12 JUN 1816 in Trincomalee, Ceylon
Note:

'At Trincomalee, on the 12th inst, the lady Of Captain T. A. Anderson, H.
M. 19th Foot Of a son'
Sarah Biddles will. 'To my son, William Henry Hulse Anderson for his own
absolute use my two oil paintings painted by my said daughter Eliza Annie White 

After payment Of funeral and testamentary expenses, the residue
Of the estate and effects are bequeathed to 'my said son William Henry
Hulse Anderson my said son Thomas James Biddle and my daughter Eliza
Annie White for their own use absolutely in equal shares or unto the
survivors or survivor Of them living at my decease'
'Anderson, Tho Ajax, Capt 60th Foot died Feb 1824, widow (2nd wife) has
pension, Julia a Dau by 1st wife and not living mother in law, £12 each,
= £60 (Pr) ( ) 1823

He remarries Sarah Augusta Mills White

No comments: